Regulatory Guidance Links
US Food & Drug Administration
2. Title 21 Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
European Medical Agency
International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
What we Do
Validation and Automation Expertise
Policies & Procedures
With much experience at several biopharm clients, we can benchmark your programs against current industry standards or create a new custom program that fits your unique business model.
Sometimes new products or new processes create a gap in your resources and you need a trusted partner who can provide professional services to help fill that short term need. Mangan Biopharm offers professional staff that have been instrumental in project execution at some of the largest biopharmaceutical companies in the world.
Change Control & Assessments
A critical component of a quality system is a robust change control process that incorporates a thorough risk assessment. Mangan can help you perform process and product impact assessments to ensure the integrity of your product lifecycle is maintained.
The following section contains links to guidance on special topics including Process Validation, Computer Systems Validation, Data Integrity, Cleaning Validation, and Good Distribution Practice.
2. Guideline on process validation for finished products – information and data to be provided in regulatory submissions. European Medicines Agency
3. Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices: Validation, Appendix 7: Non-Sterile Process Validation. WHO Expert Committee on Specifications for Pharmaceutical Preparations
4. Guide to Good Manufacturing Practices for Medicinal Products, Annex 15 Qualification and Validation. PIC/S PS/INF 11/2015
Computerized Systems Validation
3. Good Practices For Computerised Systems in Regulated “GXP” Environments. PIC/S Guidance PI 011-3
4. Guidelines on Validation – Appendix 5 Validation of Computerized Systems (Draft for Comments). WHO Working Document QAS/16.667
3. Good Practices for Data Management and Integrity in Regulated GMP/GDP Environments (DRAFT). PIC/S PI 041-1 (Draft 2)
Good Distribution Practice
1. Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use. European Commission Guidelines of 5 November 2013
2. Principles of Good Distribution Practice of Active Substances for Medical Products for Human Use. European Commission Guidelines of 19 March 2015.
“Mangan delivers on their projects with talented resources and the technical know how to over solutions to problems instead waiting on us to solve them. I appreciate their dedication and willingness to do what it takes.”
“We had some unexpected challenges that consumed our internal resources at the same time a critical project was in progress. Mangan stepped in and provided several validation engineers to fill the gap. Great job guys!”
“A trusted partner is often difficult to find. With Mangan, we have been pleased with their responsiveness and overall quality of their staff. What started as one small project has grown into a trusted partnership.. “
Mangan Biopharm Cary
Mangan Biopharm Boulder
Mangan Biopharm West
Mangan Biopharm Northeast
If we can help you in any way, please complete the More Information form and one of our specialists will contact you to discuss your specific needs and how Mangan can help you achieve your project goals.
(310) 835-8080 Ext. 217
3901 Via Oro, Long Beach, CA 90810
Eastern and Midwest Regions